The Snorkel ML12M mini material lift is up to the task. Featuring a shorter mast, this lift easily fits through interior doorways. Built with durable aluminum, the ML12M is robust and reliable for industrial and warehouse applications.
- Stabilisers with non-marking swivel casters (ML20M)
- Non-marking transport/loading wheels
- Cable guard
- Mast brake
- Dual-handle, two-speed shift-on-the-fly winch
- Metal cable pulleys with sealed bearings
- Heavy-gauge aluminium extrusions
- Heavy duty, non-marking casters
- Crane attachment point
- 2 year parts & labour, 5 year structural warranty
- CE approved
All Snorkel machines are built to the highest standards and we carry out rigorous quality checks at every stage of production.
To ensure our customers have peace of mind in purchasing Snorkel products, all Snorkel machines come with a five-year structural warranty, plus a two-year warranty for parts and labour.
Snorkel New Zealand provides nationwide coverage for any warranty or technical support required in the United Kingdom & Ireland. For more information, please contact us.
Specifications subject to change without notice. Photos and diagrams on this website are for promotional purposes only. Refer to appropriate Snorkel operators manual for detailed instructions on the proper use and maintenance.