The Snorkel TL37J is a high specification trailer mounted boom lift which offers an excellent working envelope, including a jib boom for additional flexibility. This feature-packed lift also includes hydraulic outriggers for easy set up, and proportional controls for simple and smooth operation.
- 1.3m (4´ 3˝) jib with 130° working arc
- In-line boom design for maximum rigidity
- Hydraulic outriggers
- Cycle protection guards
- Hand pump emergency lowering from platform
- Power line to platform
- Proportional live hydraulic controls
- Automatic reversing and overrun braking
- Integral road lighting board
- 2 year parts & labour, 5 year structural warranty
All Snorkel machines are built to the highest standards and we carry out rigorous quality checks at every stage of production.
To ensure our customers have peace of mind in purchasing Snorkel products, all Snorkel machines come with a five-year structural warranty, plus a two-year warranty for parts and labour.
Snorkel New Zealand provides nationwide coverage for any warranty or technical support required in the United Kingdom & Ireland. For more information, please contact us.
Specifications subject to change without notice. Photos and diagrams on this website are for promotional purposes only. Refer to appropriate Snorkel operators manual for detailed instructions on the proper use and maintenance.